No matter what service you need, we understand that you expect the best possible medical care. Whether you’re here for an outpatient procedure or if you need to spend the night in the hospital, your safety and comfort are our primary concerns.
We offer comprehensive medical care so you can rest assured that no matter what happens, we have the experience and technology to appropriately take care of you.
Available services include:
- Adult Medicine – Also called “internal medicine”; part of the primary care network that concentrates on patients older than 18 years. Dr. Michele Rushton, Dr. Mohamed Siyad, Dr. Basil Choufani, and Roberta Garvey, PA-C, practice at Sky Lakes Adult Medicine Clinic.
- Dermatology – A medical specialty concerned with skin diseases and treatment. Dr. Jamie Panuncialman practices dermatology at Sky Lakes Dermatology Clinic.
- ENT – Surgical care of the ear, nose, and throat (also called otolaryngology). Sky Lakes has two ENT clinics: Dr. Richard DeVore practices at Sky Lakes Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic. Dr. Douglas Todd practices at Sky Lakes Casdade Ear, Nose, Throat and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Family Medicine – part of the primary care network that includes patients of all ages. Dr. Rand Hale and Dr. Debra Hartley practice at Sky Lakes Family Medicine Clinic. Cascades East Family Medicine is on the Sky Lakes campus and offers a variety of services.
- Gastroenterology – Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the digestive system. Dr. Patrick Maveety practices at Sky Lakes Gastroenterology Clinic.
- General Surgery – Surgical care of chest, abdomen, and vascular system, including Single-Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) by Stanton Smith, MD, at Sky Lakes General Surgery Clinic.
- Obstetrics / Gynecology (OB/Gyn) – Newborn delivery care and surgical care of female reproductive system.
- Orthopedics – Surgical care of bones, muscles, joints. Independent Klamath Falls orthopedic surgeons practice at Klamath Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
- Rheumatology – Medical care of inflammation or connective tissues. Dr. Clay McCord practices at Sky Lakes Rheumatology Clinic.